Our staff takes great pride in providing our guests with excellent service and true western hospitality. You can expect excellent food and a friendly, courteous staff to serve you during your stay. A 15-20% gratuity is customary for good service. An 18% gratuity will automatically be added for “all inclusive” guests. If you feel the service was not satisfactory, please let us know!!!
Gratuity policy pertains only to all inclusive lodging guests. Gratuities for guided services such as horseback riding and hunting trips shall be determined by the customer and paid to their respective guide.
Lodging Cancellation policy:
Cancellations prior to 60 days of the scheduled arrival date will be fully refunded.
Within 60 days of the arrival date, the entire deposit will be applied toward a rescheduled reservation within 18 months. If the deposit is not used within the allocated 18 months, it will be forfeited. We recommend travel insurance.
Please see the hunting page for our cancellation and refund policy regarding hunts.
Additional Information and Lodging policies
- Meals are available in the lodge for reserved guests only, by booking in advance.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All rates quoted per person. A minimum occupancy or stay may be required.
- All rates subject to WY sales and Lodging tax.
- A 50% deposit is due at booking.
- Balance due upon departure.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Cash, Traveler’s Checks, Debit Cards, Personal Checks & Money Orders. There is a convenience fee of 3% when using a credit card. There is no extra fee for debit card transactions.
- Airport Transfers for up to 5 guests per vehicle: $75.00 per vehicle
- There are rental cars available at the Jackson Hole Airport.
Below are links to important documents related to our services: